When you need the perfect limousine transport to impress your family, friends or party guests, there are five main points to consider before booking a limousine service. It is likely that there are many different limousine companies to choose from in your area so it’s often hard to know who is right when everyone claims to be the best.
1. Always review the company’s insurance information: It is extremely important, not just for security reasons, but also to ensure that the company is legitimate and not just its purpose to cheat it. The law requires private insurance for all limousine companies. Similarly, all Melbourne businesses must have valid permits from Melbourne to operate the city’s transport administration and My Chauffeur George Makin Administration. It is likely that your city has something similar, so be sure to require documentation of all necessary permissions and the necessary insurance policy.
2. Ask about current campaigns: It is likely that most of the companies you are talking to will perform some kind of promotion, so always ask for the best deal. Some companies even have packages that include beverages, flowers or a red carpet, so it’s important to know exactly what you will receive for your money.
3. Know your plan. Knowing exactly how long you need a limousine helps you get prices from several different companies and compare. Also knowing how many people there will be in your travel group will help you choose which limousine is appropriate. Most companies have vehicles in their fleets that can accommodate party sizes from 2 people to more than 30 with party buses.
4. Search the competition: To ensure you get the best deal in the city, compare the prices of at least five different companies. It never hurts to buy because the most likely thing is that the first company you are talking to does not always have the best deal in town.
5. Know all rates: Always ask if the tip is included in the total price. You will never assume this and then receive an invoice for more than you expected. Many times, the limousine companies will give you all this information in advance, but be sure to ask before you book.6. Trust your instinct: Today’s businesses must differentiate themselves from their customer service. When you buy better prices, you will definitely talk to many representatives of the company by telephone. Be aware of how they speak to you because this reflects your company’s customer service in general. If the person on the other side of the phone is happy to meet your needs, your drivers will probably also do that.